Selfridges Beauty Workshop Space Official Launch

I was at the Official Launch of the Selfridges beauty workshop this morning. In a few words, it's the best thing that could ever happen to a woman! They've basically created a new space where any girl can go in and come out looking brand new. Its got over 50 new brands and all the services that any girl could ever require to look great! Got a night out or just want to look good? Eyebrows... check! Makeup... Check.!! Hair.... Check.!!!! lashes, Check! and nails.... deffos! Even massages, St.Tropez spray tans and lots more! Most of which you know I took advantage of. I also took a lot of beauty products and gift cards home with me which I will be reviewing as time goes by. My fave is the is the 'Meet Dermalogica set' which I've been wanting to try out for a while now. I can;t use it for another 24 hours because I'm not allowed to wash my face till then. It's the damned but extremely beautiful lashes guys. Thats why. Promise!





Source :Selfridges Twitter page. Follow them here




I got the Nails inc 'Bling it' on my right hand and the new leather look on my left. Its actually not even out yet. They used a prototype because there is only one bottle of it atm. I'm in love with it because It actually really does look my leather in person.
Get yourself some nails Inc Products here 






Source : http://mylittleeyeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

I guarantee you, you'll find EVERYTHING beauty related in the new beauty work shop. Go take a look!
Thanks to
Groom for my lashes
Nails INC for my nails
Blink for my brows
Lovely Lauren from 4Ps Marketing
The Selfridges team for all the lovely gifts.


Love,
Me
xxx

1 comment:

  1. What did you do with your lashes??
    Great post and pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/constructive criticism are welcome! :)