Phoebie English



My first ever Phoebie English show was last season, and of course I gushed on and on about how much I was obsessed. Check it out here. It would be an understatement to say I've fallen in love with her talent all over again this season, but for different reasons. Let me explain. 1, shes a rebel. I believe this season is Spring Summer but there she goes using only black and white whereas, last seaon which was A/W, she had little pops of colours. You wold have thought the opposite right? Well, not Phoebie. Secondy, is that Kalico I spot her using? It requires a lot of bravery and individuality to pull Kaliko, or Kaliko looking fabric (Whatever it may be) Or maybe its just more economical? There was something very organic about the show, probably because of the choice of fabric or the crispy and rafia like details.








The only problem I had with the show in general was that The Black Kalico Absorbed the flash in the wrong way and I couldnt get great photos. The catwalk arrangement was also a bit funny.

Like the collection? don't like it? Let me know and tell me why.

Love,
Me
xxx

1 comment:

Comments/constructive criticism are welcome! :)