ME LIKEY

Kurt Geiger booties (£295)
Check out the heel on these.....
Comfort is also another surprising great factor. 
Get them here



Sophie Hulme ( £500)
I saw this bag for the first time during fashion week last season. It was just sat there in one of the extravagant rooms of Somerset house and all I could think about was how something could be so bare, yet, so beautiful. It almost doesn't make sense. Could this be the new craze? Celine totes, please take a step aside. 

Get it here

Yes, you may recognise this necklace from here and a few other old posts on here. The only difference is that is Gold, this is silver. YES, Its a big difference, and it bothers me. 
You can get it here

I posted these here
I wrote in that post months ago that I could potentially warm up to these Givenchy boots. I happen to think they are quite cool now and it doesn't have anything to do with Kim Kardashian. If anything, I should hate it. (She rocked them poorly) 



I don't spend money foolishly. I do what we like to call "Cutting my coat accordingly". I'm not going to deprive myself of basic necessities just to buy one expensive item or spend money I don't have on something I don't need.

BUT,

This Prada jacket could essentially be the end of me.

This is not the exact one but its the closest i could find. I tried it on in Selfridges and I've not been able to get it out of my mind. The fit was beyond this world and it was so comfy and unrealistically beautiful in person. Anyone have a spare £1500 lying around that I can spend?

This is why I should stop window shopping in expensive places. It can only lead to depression. 

Love,
Me,
xxx

1 comment:

Comments/constructive criticism are welcome! :)