Lesbian boots+ Backcombed hair

I'm surprised I didn't get hit on by any ladies. Whats up guys? Ain't I good enough. I didn't make the cut with the boys in my body hugging dresses, crop tops and High heels nor the girls in my snakeskin, denim, messy hair and Leather studded boots. I even backcombed my hair too.

So I ask, what do you want from me people?
I am obviously obsessed with this skirt and you'll be seeing it a lot more on this blog.
And the hat too.. It's just so easy to wear. 










MY FRIEND CALLS THESE THE LESBIAN BOOTS

These booties make me feel like I should ominously walk into one of those empty cowboy bars and bring out my guns.... The studs make the scenery even more appropriate..They are so heavy which makes them cosy which makes them comfortable which makes them the perfect boots.

 The bad news is I fell slipped a little bit as it was a very wet day and the back of the boots fell apart. I don't even know how but it's been a long time coming. But you know me and my resourcefulness, I fished out the superglue and worked that bitch! hey noww!

Wore them in my first ever blog post HERE . Sob :')

Love,
Mee
x



6 comments:

  1. very cute! love your style. xx

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cool! XX


    Claudia
    http://pink-manolos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures


    My blog has had a complete remodel!
    Come and check it out!

    http://areweontime.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A damsel. love your shades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those boots. How dare your friend haha, I'd totally wear them. You look great as always.

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! I love your sunnies :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete

Comments/constructive criticism are welcome! :)