A Break...


I decided I'd give it a break and stop with the Fashion Week pictures for today. 

When I need a practical but not quite hideous outfit to run errands, I usually end up looking like a hobo or so I've been told. It's not something I mind because I've been told I look like much worse.  My friends called me inappropriate names which I choose not to mention when I put this post up. Ill-fitted skirts and mens shirts don't flatter anyone, and certainly not me but to be honest not looking very put together sometimes is the beauty of an outfit. I think  I have developed such a strong penchant for this style of dressing because It's not all about showing my nonexistent curves and being dare-I-say-it "sexy".urhgg......But most importantly, when you look like a homeless hobo, you are most probably comfortable, no? Running around all day requires comfort so to hell with looking presentable.


LOVE,
WUNMI
XXXXXXXXXX

9 comments:

  1. you look great!I am in full support of the hobo look.Its so comfortable.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colour combo!!

    laflordelys.com

    helena

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Click this link see for yourself.

    http://wp.me/p287rg-oL

    D33

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, their must be some very stylish hobo's near you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! I love the scarf :)

    Lubna
    ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. the jacket is lovely ! you look great !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so beautiful
    and your look is so great working
    I love your blog
    every time I come here I'm inspired
    thank you for your good work
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit! the skirt looks great on you!

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete

Comments/constructive criticism are welcome! :)