My sister styled me (playing dress up) :D

Lazing around on the first Sunday of my half-term, My sisters and I decided to play dress up. With Oye being a talented stylist and a designer, she's obviously creative. So, this is what we came out with. We Loved it, but, I don't think it might be everyone's cup of tea.


My Forehead will forever and ever protrude.
Sigh**

The top half of the outfit has a bit of an African feel to it.





Everything belongs to her apart from the shoes, bag and belt.

I'm Going to consider wearing this out later next year when the cold air leaves and in comes the warmth. The thought of that alone makes me chuckle.

15 comments:

  1. omg!!!!

    chic chic chic***


    lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so posh with this outfit! perfect the capt with the belt!!
    like it!
    kiss

    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting outfit and it works very well on you! :))

    http://stripesandscarlets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, im loving the colour coordination of this outfit its so feminine and chic xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely styling, your Sister has great talent. The colours are lovely and really suit you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely! follow you!

    x.noihsafmoi

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look stunning, you can tell shes a stylist as shes brought together a look that not many people would think of. & you look so happy girl!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fab dear! :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think this outfit looks fantastic, your sister is really good at styling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post! like your blog, hope you will become a follower of my blog too?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments/constructive criticism are welcome! :)