The Show


Sorry guys, I'm sure these collection pictures may be boring you now, but I'm like an annoying first time mother who can't shutup about her not-so-cute baby. 
Planning this show was a jungle in itself and like any group of erratics, we were clumsy about it all, but on the day of the actual show, It all pulled through somehow and there didn't seem to be any glitches. Not that I noticed anyway.
It looked very Marc Jacobs AW 14 to me. Remember this?
Enjoy the photos

More after the jump!




A couple of weeks ago, I would have told anyone that I didn't plan on becoming a designer, (for reasons that are too complicated to type) but an opportunity has risen and I guess I may be getting my next collection produced on a larger scale than expected. I'll have to wait 1 year to graduate, then I'll become a full fledged business woman or whatever. But I promise you, it'll be worth it.
I better have all the fun and games possible now before real life starts. 

Love,
Me
xxx


1 comment:

Comments/constructive criticism are welcome! :)