Throwback thursday


The first thing that comes to mind when I see these pictures is that I definitely liked myself better back here. So carefree and unaware of my surroundings; I'm till undecided as to wether thats a good or a bad thing. I still try not to take most things too seriously (life is too short). And while my maturation rate is quite slow, it still isn't quite agreeing with that way of life. But regardless of how tough life gets or how responsible I become, I'd still walk freely on the countryside streets bare feet and play with stray dogs whenever  an opportunity presents itself.



I remember so clearly my ridiculous happiness while I DIY'd this jacket.  It took me about a week and I only ended up wearing it twice or so. I'm not even sure of its current location. 




I do hope everyone is having an ace week. 
If not, hold on, Its practically friday!!
Have a good weekend.

Love,
Me

xxx

6 comments:

  1. you look so gorgeous! and that jacket is amaze, hope you find it again! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the jacket is sooooo cool..

    ReplyDelete
  3. obsessing over this whole look right now
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The studs on the jacket are so fierce.

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this whole outfit is amazing and oohhhh goshh you should hunt down that jacket it is so lush xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments/constructive criticism are welcome! :)