Inspi....whaa?!! More like Envy

I don't know about you but inspiration for me generally includes people I'm jealous of, clothes I want but more times than not can't afford or pull off, and food that no matter how hard I try, I just cant make!

When I see some images, I can't help but think "why cant my fricking body be that perfect", "why can't I afford these shoes" and I even go as far as to think "why can't I look that good when I'm scruffy?"

Its a bit pathetic I know but then I remember that pictures lie.........
Many blogs, tumblrs, magazines, instagram, tweetpics and so on seem to depict such dreamy lifestyles when in actual fact, nat shit is perfect.

Or, am I just saying this to make myself feel better? Do people actually have perfect lives and have everything?
*Ponders* 

What do you think?





Rihanna x Terry Richardson



Lastly, and most importantly,
Coloured hair!!

I have a Nice little DIY coming up for you guys!!

You've probably noticed that there isn't a theme to these pictures. It's because I'm a greedy little cow and I want/like everything.

Love,
Wunmi
xxx






4 comments:

  1. I want those dresses too. The tulle skirts on then are just out of this world.


    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the way you express your own ideas here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wunmi!
    i think everyone has their own struggles... when it´s not money, it´s something else. unfortunately we live ina world that´s overloaded with cool stuff that we wanna have! but well, if you could have it all maybe you wouldn´t attribute enough value to it.
    aaaaaaaaaaaanyways. LOVED the pics, i wanna have lavender hairrr :) and to hang out with a Givenchy-flowered-skirt biker!!
    have a nice one!

    XO jannine
    http://fashionistArg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the different kind of hairstyles (hair colors!). The first dress is sooo lovely. I really want adress with flowers for summer!

    By the way, I'm sorry to bother you with this, but if you could vote for me (Lobstar for Kirilove) here, so I could win €500, it would be amazing! Thanks!


    FASHION SUICIDES!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/constructive criticism are welcome! :)