Dilemma


I just can't decide......
What colour bottoms do I wanna wear,
What colour do I want my hair,
I know you might not care,
but this is just all too much for me to bare.

This is what happens when I've just had all my deadlines and I have nothing to do.
I Can't seem to stop wearing this hat. I probably won't until I've lost it. 
I have nothing to do for the first time in an extremely long time today so I'm about to bake whilst listening to BBC radio1's playlist on spotify, then I'm going to draw something and have a cherry cordial sweety by the groovy baker. 

Ok, Bye,
Love,
Wunmi
xxx

2 comments:

  1. ooh!! you have such a cute smile!
    i like this outfit!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear
    Love the outfit, your necklace is just perfect

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments/constructive criticism are welcome! :)