Givenchy goes street style + today's activities :D

These are my personal opinions and don't count for anything in the world because I'm a nobody

What really stands out in this outfit has to be the gloves. Funnily enough, just the other day, I was searching the internet for arm length gloves. But, theses are not arm length gloves, these are everlasting gloves that probably go up to the neck as they don't seem to have an ending from what we can see, but still I will rock them! I would actually buy it and wear it with like the thickest short sleeve t-shirt I own so I don't freeze. Talking about freezing, It was cahhoolld today! 

Other stuff I like about these photos
1. The street style effect- Goes to show that big designer houses are getting a significant amount of inspiration from street style bloggers and just regular people going about their everyday lives.
2. The daytime and nigh time contrast 
3. the pattern clash in the day time photo
4. mixing high class fashion(gloves) and urban fashion(Tshirt), also, the Tshirt& Pencil skirt (LOVE)
5. The Styling is amazing

Elements I'm not too sure about
1.The boots are ........Different, but it might need a little getting used to if it becomes a trend. If you cover the knee area they look like a pair of leather trousers and normal shoes. Might that be where Ricardo Tisci got his inspiration from. Something new... I like that.
2. I'm not a fan of the Givency-esue wild/hideous animal or anything similar on the dark t-shirt. I know its one of their signature pieces, but I almost can't stand it. I don't have a valid reason, but it maybe because it lacks creativity. I do like the loud blouse in the daytime picture though.


Arieta, Big Sean, and Myself.
Just got back from the longest shoot ever. It included Dbanj, Nigeria's biggest artist, Big sean, Pusha-T, Kanye West, Kiesha Buchanan and a bunch of other Artistes. (and yes, I met them all). I had an unbelievable amount of fun, met loads of people and I can't wait to share the rest of the pictures with you guys along with some outfit posts probably tomorrow or sometime in the new week. 

I lav ya! So knackered now, Off to bedders :*
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. I love arm length gloves, especially underneath short sleeved dresses, it's so classy!

    p.s. Love that picture of you in the header, you look amazing!

    fashionistas-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so cool!Cant wait to see the rest of the photos.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow lucky you ! What an opportunity !

    www.afrikanprincezz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE BIG SEAN! Tres jeal!

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments/constructive criticism are welcome! :)